About Screw Gauge - Micrometer
Screw Gauge K12 app demonstrates how to read the screw gauge or micrometer. The physics app is an excellent learning tool which explains how to measure the diameter of a thin wire or thickness of a sheet of metal through 3D animated experiment. The Screw Gauge app is the easiest way to get detailed knowledge on how to use the Screw Gauge or micrometer including adjustments according to the sheet or wire. Students can practice the instrument through virtual practical experiments with interactive animations.
Key Features of Screw Gauge App :
1) Learn - Get complete details about Screw Gauge instrument and its measurement process.
2) Parts - This section illustrates the parts of Screw Gauge including Stud, Screw, Circular Scale, Thimble, Frame, etc.
3) Experiments - An animated experiment to calculate Pitch, least count and zero error.
4) Practice - This section explains how screw gauge adjusted by using wires, pencil, pen, etc., through animated 3D images.
5) Quiz - An interactive quiz to check the knowledge on screw gauge with score board.
Download the Screw Gauge K12 physics education app and other science apps published by Ajax Media Tech. Our objective is to make physics concepts simple to understand for students and get in-depth knowledge of the subject using 3D animations.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+