Explore the Wilderness City - Whitehorse, Yukon, with over 700km of local and neighbourhood trails used by residents and visitors to the north. The app focuses primarily on the non-motorized recreational trails that are becoming world renowned for their: proximity to urban life and ease of access; variety of terrain and skill ratings; and its unique ecological landscape with excellent scenery, and flora and fauna.
Voted Best Mountain Bike Destination in 2013 by Outside Magazine, Whitehorse is sure to impress, inspire and fulfill your outdoor adventure appetite.
• Works without a cell signal or Wi-Fi! Once downloaded, the app uses your mobile's GPS.
• Cell data is not required to view the maps as they are stored on your device.
• Trail descriptions, suggested loops, and elevation profiles
• Trail length and difficulty ratings
• Location tracking enabled; showing you exactly where you are on the trail!
Very easy to use, locates you on the trails well. Makes it easy to plan a ride or figure or where you are if you get off route.
Great for getting to know the trails. An improvement would be to add preferred direction of travel for all trails. Also would love to see the trails in Porter Creek added.
Great, would like to see a version for my pc, with printable options
Now I can figure the proper names of the trails I have ridden, and discover new trails. Would be five stars if it included Porter Creek maps. Still, a great app.