1. Architectural treasures of Athens
2. Mt. Lycabettus: The classic ascent to the summit
3. Mt. Parnitha: Bafi refuge via the Chouni ravine
4. Mt. Hymettus: A loop walk from Kesariani monastery to Kalopoula
5. Mt. Pendeli: From Dionysus to the ancient quarries
6. Marathon area: Inoi gorge
7. Mt. Pateras: Ascent to the summit
8. Porto Germeno: Crossing Cape Mytikas
9. Hereaion, Loutraki: Sterna-Ireo-L. Vouliagmeni
10. Aegina Isl.: A tour around Paleochora
Each Adventure has a description, photos and a POIs list.
The application offers detailed off-line maps and an introduction on each of the areas covered. The app offers also a useful list of POIs with a comprehensive search engine.
The trails list includes easy walks, easy and moderate hiking trails, of a total length of 100 km.
In the field, the application identifies the nearest trail and offer active navigation to it and then along it, with continuous messages to the user, while pops-up photos on every interesting or important terrain feature close to his position. If the hiker position is more than 20 meters far from the trail, the application warns him and suggests how to go back.
The cartographic company AnaDigit, creator of the application, has issued previously hundreds of printed guides and hiking maps for Greece (eg. maps of Crete, Zagori, Sifnos, Naxos and other Aegean islands). All information included in this application and has been recorded during 2015.