STAC is the application through which user can access their android device features without user intervention via text message from anywhere.To access those features the only thing that user should do is to send a command via simple text message(SMS) from any basic handset to their android device.
Note : STAC should be installed on the target device i.e device which user wants to access.
Example : Suppose one of the android user forgets his/her phone at home and he needs to make an important call , but he don't have the contact number.At this situation if user had installed STAC in his/her device , then he/she will be able to fetch contact number from their device.The only thing he/she needs to do is to send a command via simple text sms i.e 'app_password' contact 'contact_person _name' from any other basic cellphone.As a result he/she will get a text message in reply which will contain contact number user wanted.
• Access Wifi Service : User can turn on/off wifi via text message.
• Access Bluetooth Service : User can turn on/off Bluetooth via text message.
• Access Mobile Data Service : User can turn on/off mobile data via text message.
• Fetch IMEI number : User will be able to fetch his/her device IMEI number.
• Fetch Contact number : User can fetch any of the contact number from their contact list.
Note : Contact name should be exact as saved in phonebook.
• Change Profile(Silent/Ringer/Vibrate) : Change profile from silent to ringer or from ringer to vibration mode
Security Measures : As this app lets user to access his phone via text message from anywhere .There would be possibility that somebody else may access your phone.
• At first when user install app he/she will be registered with username and password.
• Every time when user sends command the login password will be required to send along with the command for security purpose. If password is incorrect command will not be executed.
e.g : ‘login_password’ wifi on
• To turn on/off any of the service:
goto homescreen -> menu -> settings - > permission
• User can also change their username and password under settings menu.
Access your device easily with STAC from anywhere.