About Aadhar Card Scanner : QR Code Reader
Aadhar Card Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhar information. Aadhar Card QR Code Scanner will help you get all information in one click.
Scan your Aadhar Card QR-Code and get all mAadhaar details in on your phone same as Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provided an interface to Aadhar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
If it’s a valid Aadhar card you can use our app and scan the card and get all the details. now we know Aadhar pay app is introduced. so, we have to be validate and verify the Aadhar Card, so that what you have to do is use our app and Scan any Aadhar card. You will get all of the details while you scan any Aadhar card.
Following are the details which we will get after scan the QR code in the Aadhar card.
5. Year of Birth
9. Father/Grandfather’s Name
10. Care of [C/O]
Aadhar QR Code Scanner Features:
- Scan your Aadhar Card QR-Code and get all Aadhar details in on your phone.
- View/read your Aadhar card in PDF format
- Show your Aadhar card on your Smartphone or send it others.
- Check you Aadhar application status and Aadhar card correction details
- User-friendly interface using material design
- This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
- No user data is stored anywhere on our servers
- The app also shares updates from time to time about the latest information regarding Aadhar and Digital India from Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji and other sources.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card App:
1. Quick scan your existing Aadhaar card
2. Check your Aadhar Card Status
3. Find AADHAR Linking Status
4. Download e-AADHAR Card
5. Download AADHAR Card on Mobile
6. Update Aadhaar details (Online)
7. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
8. Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
9. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
10. Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status
11. File Complaint
12. Check Status of Your Complaint
13. Find Nearest AADHAR Card Center
Download, update and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Adhaar Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhar information online.
Disclaimer: Aadhar Card Scanner - This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones. The purpose of this app is to make a few step processes to either download, check status or scan Aadhar easily.
If you find anything wrong or any copyright things then mail us. We would love to hear everyone.
Rate us and give your valuable comment for this awesome Aadhar Card Scanner to create more cool apps like this.
If you like this Aadhar Card Scanner then share with your friends and family member.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+