1. Make sure the switch on the front of the Humilert! is in the left position.
2. Go to the settings on your phone to ensure that Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Press the SCAN button on your phone to search for new Bluetooth devices.
4. Plug your Humilert! device into a wall outlet.
5. After a moment, Humilert! should appear on your phone's list of scanned devices available. Click on Humilert!
6. A window will open asking for a code. Input: 0000 and press OK.
7. Open your Humilert! app.
8. Press on the "Tap here to select a Bluetooth device" at the bottom of your screen in the grey box.
9. Select Humilert! out of the listing of available Bluetooth devices.
10. You should be returned to your original app screen. It might take a minute for the device to send updated info.
Please visit http://www.HumidorAlert.com for more information.