- Check the current balance
- Total journey before the free journey
- Summary of weekly and monthly Spent and Saved
- show indicator when you can travel for FREE
- secure top up balance
- Travel history
- multi-card support
- Notify you when the balance is running low
- Notify you when you forget to tap off
- Home screen widget
- pull to refresh
* OpalView use https (secure channel) to connect to the OPAL website. The opal password is encrypted and store locally in the device to make sure the data is secure.
* The Top-up feature is using https (secure channel) connection to directly connect to the OPAL. We don't store any of the user information such as credit card detail.
* The notification in the app work in the background every 2 hours interval, Hence you need to keep the app open.
* This app will contain advertisement. To get the non-ad please download the full version.
*This app is not affiliated with Transport for NSW. If there is any issue with your OPAL card, please call OPAL.
Using Moto X Play with Android 6.01, login OK but get 403 forbidden banner at the top of page for home and history, clicking on "cards" in left drawer doesn't display my cards.
Top up confirmation didn't come through and a blank opal Web page comes through. Although online account shows right balance after top up the app doesn't show, which confuses if the top up transaction went through. Even after close and reopen it holds old balance. Uninstalling...
This app is great on my old iphone no problems at all but absolutely crap on my new samsung. The top up drops out just before confirming & u don't know if it went through ok & then the balance does not roll over at all even if I log in & out or delete app from phone & reinstall. Even tried a different opal card on the app same thing. 24 hours later balance still wrong. And the amount of trips left balance is wrong. I need app to work on samsung as it is my new phone.
Good little app but cannot find multiple cards. Also trying to figure out how to access with an unregistered card
Great and useful app! Thank u
29/11/2015. Downloaded installed. Runs.ok on lg g2 pro. Logs on ok. However. Balance is correct but 0 under journeys saved and spent (history of weeks interactions works though. On opal site.shows all details for this week to sunday. Does this app only show details from install date onwards? (Today is sunday last day of what opal considers to be a week)
Easy to use, really like the balance summary from this week and last week.. Useful app