About Modeling of Hemodynamics
Mathematical modeling parameters of hemodynamics:
- Blood pressure (BP),
- the size of the Left Atrium (LA),
- End-diastolic left ventricular volume (EDV),
- End-systolic volume of the left ventricle (ESV),
- Stroke Volume (SV),
- Mean Pulmonary Artery Pressure (MPAP),
- Pulmonary Artery Occlusion Pressure (PAOP),
- Central Venous Pressure (CVP).
Clearly shows the effect of changes in the main hemodynamic:
- Cardiac Output (CO),
- Total Circulating Blood Volume (TCBV),
- Systemic Vascular Resistance (SVR),
- Pulmonary Vascular Resistance (PVR),
- Ejection Fraction (EF),
- Rigidity age (Rig)
on the above parameters (BP, HR, LA, EDV, ESV, SV, MPAP…).
To calculate the variable hemodynamic parameters using known mathematical formulas hemodynamics:
MAP = CO * SVR + CVP,
MPAP = CO * PVR + PAOP,
SV = EDV * EF / 100,
HR = CO / SV * 1000,
El (Elasticity) = EDV / EDP
The hypothesis of the "Nature’s (Fibonacci) Number” = 1.61803398875 or 62% and 38%.
EDV / SV = 1.62 or EF = SV / EDV *100 = 62%,
SBP /DBP = 1.62,
CO / TCBVef = 1.62
and other author's calculations.
For example, with an increase in Cardiac Output (CO) corresponding to the formula increases blood pressure
MAP = CO * SVR + CVP
increases heart rate
HR = CO / SV * 1000
Mathematical modeling of cardiovascular diseases and simulation of treatment is presented in a paid app “Emergency Cardiology”.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+