About Plug, set and play!Midi Prism
Connect your Android device to a musical keyboard via a MIDI / USB cable and mix up to six different sounds simultaneously.
The Midi Prism receives information from the instrument and send back within six channels to be played in different tones, also considering changes in height and speed as user-defined parameters.
With this app, it is possible to have combinations of very interesting sounds, bringing the bottom line to the next level.
Add expressiveness and richness to your music with Midi Prism.
- Compatible with any General Midi instrument.
- Combination of up to six different sounds.
- Playing on the same synthesizer instrument.
- Selecting tones by the app.
- Volume Independent control for each tone.
- Height independent control of each instrument by up to two octaves up or down.
- Change the speed reproduced tone according to the speed of the note played (With this you can set a tone stands out more when the note is played stronger or weaker).
- Change the speed note according to the heignt of note played (With this you can set a tone stands out more when the played note more bass or treble).
- Ten predefined patches for you to use among each ten banks.
- Easy access to patch panel and banks ( You can access a saved patch with only two touches )
- No advertisements.
- The final result may vary on each synthesizer instrument .
- Polyphony of the instrument is substantially reduced using the Midi Prism.
- Provide a cable MIDI / USB and OTG cable for instrument connection to the device.
- It is necessary that the instrument is compatible with standard General Midi.
Just Plug , Set and Play!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+