About Nitrox DD
This is a basic calculator that allows to calculate every parameter on the Dalton's diamond based on the other two.
The App is completely free and the in-app purchases are optional donations.
- Click the lock icon near each parameter to lock it and select is as target result.
- Select any of the other fields and enter their value with the numeric keypad.
- Press enter to calculate the selected parameter.
- Maximum operating depth and equivalent pressure (ATA) are always linked because the calculation between them is direct.
- Maximun operating depth: depending on the partial pressure and the oxygen mixture, this parameter establish the máximum safe depth that a diver can reach.
- Nitrox mixture: calculate the optimal oxygen mixture for a spacific depth.
- Partial pressure: check if the mixture and planned depth are safe. The partial pressure tells if a mixture is breathable at certain conditions.
This calculator was created with educational purpose and should not be used as professional software.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+