About Baby Shoes
What should we pay attention to when buying shoes for babies? Here are some tips.
- If your baby can not walk, or at least wait until the age of 17 months, do not buy shoes with hard or stiff soles.
- Do not buy shoes that slippery soles baby because it is feared can make your baby easily slip while wearing it.
- Before buying shoes, make sure your baby is trying on both legs.
- Ideally, the distance between the toes with the shoe is about 2 cm.
- Choose a light shoe.
- Choose a soft shoe material and not at risk of injury. Also look for shoe material that allows the baby's skin to breathe to keep his feet protected from feeling sultry.
- For the sake of safety, avoid buying shoes with a rope model.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+