About Diagram Power Train Car Best
How Manual Transmission Works
Manual transmission is a combination of wheels that move the rotation and moment crankshaft to the wheels of the drive. While the main purpose of transmission is to move the engine power in accordance with driving conditions.
1. IMPORTANT TERMS OF TRANSMISSION
Transmission design depends on type, the following requirements:
cars that alternated in must see:
1. Easy to control and choose the desired gear ratio quickly.
2. Can work quickly and move machine output gently
3. High mechanical efficiency and economy
4. Have a high ability, trouble-free and easy to operate.
5. Easy to care
2. Transmission of the car not only serves to change the ratio of teeth in several stages but the ratio of teeth can be changed continuously and automatically
The larger the engine output used to drive the car by its weight, the smaller the amount of dental reduction required. Transmission for passenger cars usually has 3 to 4 teeth, while for trucks use transmission with 4 to 5 teeth. Some 5-speed transmissions have over-drive gear with a gear ratio of less than 1 to 1 so that the displacement of these teeth where the machine is not loaded, will make the propeller shaft rotate faster than the engine.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+