About How To Bake An Apple Pie
Though a store-bought apple pie can still give you some of the sweet, rich flavor you're craving, nothing beats an apple pie that you make at home, from scratch. Not only is making an apple pie not as hard as it sounds, but making it yourself will help you cut costs and to make a pie that is as fresh as possible. All you have to do is make the crust, fill it with diced apples and a variety of spices, and then layer extra sections of the crust over the filling to make the top of the pie. If you follow these instructions, you'll see that making an apple pie that's as good as your grandmother's is as easy as pie.
• ½ liter or 2 cups of plain flour
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ¾ of a stick (90 grams) of tenderflake pastry lard or butter
• 5 tablespoons of cold water
• 1 egg (for brushing, helps the surface get golden)
• Milk (for brushing)
• 80 mL or 1/3 cup of white sugar
• 80 mL or 1/3 cup of brown sugar
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
• 3 tablespoons of flour
• 6-8 medium-sized apples (or what ever apples you like, McIntosh, Granny Smith, or whichever is available in your local store)
Develop by Griya Apps using AppsGeyser. Griya Apps is startup company from Indonesia that focusing in develop Android Games and App.
Visit more Android Games and Apps in our website: www.griyapps.com
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+