• Management of multiple rockets and multiple stages within these rockets.
• Total mass and current fuel is all that's needed to calculate.
• Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
• Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
• Automatic updating of stock engines using the KSP wiki.
- NOT affiliated with the KSP wiki in any way. Just using their data.
• Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
• Should be compatible with most devices running Android 4.1 or better.
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Exactly what I wanted
Sits next to my keyboard everteim.
App works almost flawlessly. It does what is it ahould. Its really easy to use and looks really good because it uses Google's Material Design.
nerv engine doesn't use oxidizer but this thinks it does please fix and I give 5
Started app, prompted to update rockets, completes with a message saying successful. Return to main screen, promopted again. Repeat many times until I finally select dismiss. No rockets. Tried updating again, but no rockets. Uninstalled reinstalled: nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Compared with MJ, KER, and my own calculations, good for when you want to calculate dv without having to do the math or have mods.