About History of Mexico
The history of Mexico has been mentioned in this app. Get more info from this app
The history of Mexico, a country in the southern portion of North America, covers a period of more than three millennia. First populated more than 13,000 years ago, The territory had complex indigenous civilizations before being conquered by the Spanish in the 16th century. The Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan became the Spanish capital Mexico City, which was and remains the most populous city in Mexico.
1. BEFORE EUROPEAN ARRIVAL
2. MAJOR CIVILIZATIONS
3. SPANISH CONQUEST
4. COLONIAL PERIOD (1521–1810)
5. INDEPENDENCE (1807–1829)
6. POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN THE SOUTH AND NORTH (1828-1854)
7. STRUGGLE FOR LIBERAL REFORM (1855–1872)
8. REVOLUTION OF 1910–1920
9. CONSOLIDATION OF REVOLUTION, 1920-40
10. REVOLUTION TO EVOLUTION", 1940-70
11. CONTEMPORARY MEXICO
★★★★★ Please rate it to support and give us your honest feedback to make the App even better!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+