About Women Skirt Style
Women's skirts are certainly part of the clothing that a woman must have. Skirts are defined as clothes worn from the waist, through the pelvis, down to the desires. Can be up to the knees or more. Suitable skirt combined with any boss, ranging from blouses, shirts, even T-shirts. Surely you should pay attention to the model and variety of skirts you choose to match.
A skirt is a type of clothing with a pipe or cone shape that uses its way from the hips and covers part or all of the legs. Unlike the pants, the part of the skirt is not divided into the left leg and the right leg but directly into one part that covers part or all of the leg. Usually these clothes are worn by women, although in some cultures there are also used by men like in Scotland.
Based on the short length. Skirts are divided into several types:
1. Micro skirt, is a long skirt to the groin
2. Mini skirt, is a skirt that length up to mid-thigh
3. Knee skirt, is a skirt with a length to knee length
4. Midi skirt, is a skirt with length to mid-calf
5. Maxi skirt, is a skirt with size to the size of the ankle
6. Skirt floor, is a long skirt to touch the floor
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+