About Weight Loss - Fitness Challenge
This "Diet Plan - Weight Loss in 7 days" application shows the information about weight loss diet meal plan, healthy diet menu recipes and weight loss tips.
If you want to know how to diet or lose weight fast, this application can help you.
This "Diet Plan for Weight Loss" App gives a complete breakdown of the foods to eat on all the 7 days for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacking.
You’ll eat three healthy meals and two snacks a day for a total of around 1,500 calories per day. Start losing weight today with this simple diet plan..!
We have prepared exercise program and diet to help you lose weight in 30 days. Following this program, you can easily lose weight and make your body more beautiful. Every day, we will increase the load of training, so do not forget about the rest. Exercise is prepared specifically for the home. Anyone can perform them anywhere.
You can easily keep track of your weight loss progress and the number of calories burned. Carrying out training plan you will not only be able to remove the extra weight, but also to improve the physical form. We have collected different types of exercises that will help you the most to lose weight (abdominal exercises, exercises for the buttocks, waist, etc.).
- Weight loss diet meal plan (7 Day)
- Weight loss tips
- You are eating foods that burn calories
- Weekly Meal Plan
- The calorific intake from foods is very less when compared to regular intake
- Gives you results in just 7 days
- List of foods for Fat burning
- BMI Calculator
- Calorie Calculator
- Body Fat Calculator
- Doesn't starve you to death - the goal is to eat frequently without feeling hungry
- Doesn't require a lot of preparation - you will be eating regular foods like bananas, tomatoes, vegetables, juices and meat.
- Training plan for 30 days
- Animated exercise demonstration
- Diet for 30 days with a daily schedule and various products
- Weight Loss Progress
- Statistics on the calories burned
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+