About Online Correction for Aadhar Card
Correction online and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly using Aadhaar Portal is solution to view
and manage your Aadhaar information online.
So you can change update mobile number, name and address in your aadhar card details online without going anywhere else physical.
Features included :
- Aadhar Card QR Code and finger scanner used to scan all aadhaar details in on your EPF phone.
- Download and view/read your Aadhaar card in PDF format
- No need to go e-Seva kendra (eSeva center) or enrollment center and pay high fees to get Aadhaar card for yourself and family.
- This service is completely FREE!
- Update your Aadhaar information change or make GST correction in name, mobile, address etc. online using the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) edit application.
- Locate nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre HSN/SAC Code from GSTIN Number download.
- Check and Link Adhar card with PAN Card.
- verify aadhar number and mobile email address with passport card
- Check you Aadhar application status & udyog Adhar card EPF Balance check and passbook biometric voter id.
- Forgot your Aadhar number? No problem! you can get Adhaar/Enrolment number instantly on Mobile sim card
for aadhar pay (AEPS), UPI Pay (unified paymnet system for bhim) and fingerprint payments.
- Check the linking status of your Aadhar card with your bank account to check balance and fund transfer.
* Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. (http://uidai.gov.in/)
* This App is NOT an official and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using websites from the comfort of their homes.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+