★★★ Features ★★★
► Location-based rules.
Using this kind of rules allow you to change your sound profile once entering a circular perimeter of a predefined location and its radius (Geo-Fence).
► Time interval-based rules.
Control your sound profile based on time.
Keep the device on silent mode during sleeping, at important meeting, during praying or even at class or lecture.
This kind of rules executes when the start of the selected interval arrived (or already passed) and at the end of the interval it return the device back to the sound profile was applied before executing the rule.
► Battery level-based rules.
You don't want the device to rang when its battery is dying? Want to activate the device sound when the battery is fully charged? Well, you can do this here. Control your sound profiles based on your battery level if it's charging or discharging.
► Callers trigger-based rules.
Make your phone ring for important people wherever whenever you are, and easily avoid annoying unwanted callers by creating Callers trigger-based rules which execute right before the device receive the call from a specific and predefined contact.
► SMS commands feature.
Have you ever lost you device at home and unfortunately it was on silent mode?
Have you ever needed to remotely locate your lost phone and you failed because it's not connected to the Internet
Well, using this extra feature (which you can enable from Settings) will allow you to remotely control your sound profiles, your Wi-Fi, and your Bluetooth states.
That password field used to avoid any annoying abuse for this feature.
Note: there is no "off" option for sound profiles.
★★★ General Notes ★★★
- Determining how often the application will check for new location is defined by minimum distance and minimum minutes at the Settings Page.
- The program won’t return the sound profile back after leaving that location.
- The interval-based rules will keep repeating daily as long as they're activate.
- The execution time of interval-based rules may varies couple of minutes or so, this is according to the operating system itself which control the exact time of execution.
- If you changed the sound profile in the middle of an interval, the application won’t interfere your action, it will only set the profile at the beginning and ending of the selected interval.
- With caller trigger-based rules the profile may be switched before the device start ringing or after it, it varies according to Android versions.
- These four types of rules will override each other if there is any type of contradiction.
i.e.: the newer rule will override the previous’ applied profile.
- You can delete a single rule by long click on it on the main page.