This app is built to accompany any of our signature tour experiences and attractions offered at the St. Louis Anheuser-Busch Brewery. You can review tour options and even book your Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour, receive interactive and informative content on the rich history of AB, and enhance each stop of your personal tour experience through in-app multi-media.
Capture your on-site experience with a curated multi-media video which you can easily share with friends and family.
**In order to activate the app's multi-media tour stop experiences, users must be on the grounds of the Anheuser-Busch St Louis Brewery.
In the app you can:
- view details of the 5 St Louis Brewery tour options and book your tour
- navigate through the history of the bottling and canning of Budweiser
- view before and after images of the campus' registered historical buildings
- experience 360 views of the famous Budweiser Clydesdale stables and Brewery Clocktower
- receive interactive infographics highlighting the 7-Step Brewing Process
It asks for my birthday using a calendar that starts at the current date. There is no way that I am going to swipe 44 times! Since the app requires you to be 21 then every customer has to swipe at least 21 times... come on! I killed the app and uninstalled. I have better things to do with my time. If you have to put up an age barrier, at least make it easy.
If I open the the biergarten menu, the app tends to crash almost every time
The video doesn't do a great job of placing your photos in a way that makes it seemless.
I took several photos of family with the photo app expecting i would have access to them. While the video maker is nice i would like the opption to save the pictures to my phone.