About ethics husband and wife (happy family recipes)
Ethics of Husbandry-Wife
The author of An-Nashihah explains that husbands should teach their wives about matters relating to marital life and order in domestic affairs. The matters relating to this marriage are many. Many hadith of the Prophet Saw. which provides explanations and threats regarding matters of marriage.
Al-Imam Al-Ghazali in the book of Ihya 'says that the beautiful and satisfying words in the matter of husband's right to wife is that marriage is part of slavery. Therefore the wife must obey the husband over his wife, as long as it is not immoral to Allah SWT.
Some scholars say that a sufficiently brief description of the manners of a wife includes:
1. Wife should always be at home by trying to make busy like weaving or semisalnya. No need to climb up to the roof of the house to see what's happening outside the house.
2. Not good to talk to neighbors.
3. Do not play to the neighbor's house, unless there is a need.
4. Always keep her husband, both when her husband was at home and was traveling.
5. Always cheer up the husband in all his affairs.
6. Not to lie, either in personal affairs or the matter of her husband's property.
7. Not going out if not get permission from her husband. If he goes out with a husband's permission, he should do it in disguise, wearing bad clothes, looking for a lonely road, not through public roads or markets.
8. Keep yourself so that others do not hear the sound or know the color of their skin.
9. Do not show yourself to her husband's friend.
10. Aspire to beautify himself and his behavior, create a cool and peaceful climate in his household, as a manifestation of his prayers and fasting.
11. Always accept what her husband gave as a gift given by Allah SWT. to her.
12. Always give priority to the husband he should be and all his family.
13. Always be radiant, presentable, and prepare for the pleasure of her husband if he wishes.
14. Love affection for their children, keep their secrets, not much cursing and angry with them.
15. Always chatting with her husband in a state of love and loving each other.
While the husband's manners are as follows:
1. In the wife, he must always show good manners, patience for his wife's ugly words, and be calm when the wife is angry.
2. Do not invite the wife to joke with harsh words.
3. Should always be jealous of wives (meaning jealousy is not excessive).
4. Prevent the wife from leaving the house. If forced to leave the house, then the husband should provide certain conditions. For example, may only be out in the morning or afternoon, should wear a rough suit, lengthen one inch or one dzira 'on the back, do not use perfume, and at least he should not open his limbs.
5. Always cover the secrets of his wife, for example, to the husband's brother, uncle, and so on.
6. Should the husband teach (give lessons) about the science of tajwid and all the deeds are mandatory, the laws relating to the problem of menstruation, childbirth, and others.
7. If having more than one wife, should be fair to them, not privileging one, so the others are not taken care of.
8. Always advise your wife about etiquette, good manners, and praiseworthy behavior.
9. Husbands are allowed to silence a wife, or even beat her if the wife defies her orders, if it is seen as beneficial.
For household affairs, such as cooking, cleaning the house and so on, as much as possible can be done by the wife. Indeed, if man does not have lust (desire) for intercourse, then humans will be difficult to feel at home in his life to regulate all his needs alone (unaided wife), because he can not devote his time to study knowledge and do charity. Therefore the shameful wife, who is able to take good care of the household, is very helpful to the husband in implementing the teachings of religion.
Next sheikh penazham says in his nazham:
"Do good with the livelihood that you give to the wife, O youth, do with all that you have."
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+