This application turns your old smartphone to a powerful trail camera:
1) Connect ANY motion detector with normally open output to your phone via headset socket
2) PhotoTrap sends SMS and/or Email with image or video at triggering of external detector (e.g. motion detector), also by Time Lapse or by SMS request
3) Can send first frame of video for saving mobile traffic and battery
4) Works for long time (several weeks) without external power supply due to falling asleep when motion detector is idle (for Android 4.x currently, lesser time for newer Android versions)
5) Awakes from sleep mode as fast as regular trail cameras (0.6 - 1.2 seconds depending on smartphone HW)
6) Supports SMS remote control
7) Works in 2G, 3G, 4G mobile networks (depending on your phone).
8) Can send via WiFi
9) Can store plenty photos and videos with using SD-card of appropriate capacity
10) For extending field working time, standard external Power Bank for smartphones or sun solar panel for regular game cameras can be connected
You can try PhotoTrap using a headset with button instead of external sensor: short pressing the button is equivalent to sensor triggering.
You can find PhotoTrap detailed description and order external detectors here:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+