This app supports following features:
- Add, modify or delete daily blood sugar levels, time when test was done and insulin dosage with remarks
- View history for specific date range and analyze them using pie charts, tables and statistics
- Statistics provide min, max and average blood sugar, average insulin dosage and estimated HbA1c value
- Supports mmol/L and mg/dL format
- Allows user to set their own blood glucose target values
- Uses color coding to depict high, low and normal values
- Creates report in MS Excel format that can be shared with others
NOTE: Android 6.0 Marshmallow users need to give permission to app to generate Excel report. For that got to:
Settings --> Apps --> My Sugar Diary --> Permissions --> Storage --> Click to enable.
We'd love to hear your feedback to grow this diabetes app further :)
If u a person on the go can't make time for paper diary look no further this will be ideal for you I hating writing them down I send to my nurse it awesome app. Hi I email to my nurse and she thinks it brilliant from norfolk norwich hospital
Love it, easy and simple
I am using android version 6.0.. I will give 5 star if fix.. Very useful apps
I think this is a great app it has keep me on a good schedule. Only thing is I can not share my reports with my Dr. If that was to change it would be the perfect app.
Does job very good happy chappie bar 1 thing, can you buy so we don't have adds.
Excellent App. The new time field needs a bit of formatting. Example 6:05 am shows as 6:5. Better to have as 06:05. After 12 noon could be shown as 24 hour time. 3:05 pm can be 15:05.
I would like to see a bedtime insulin field... so far I like this app
I would love to know how to print my report. I have android 6.0
Very helpful for my mom...to manage and frequently check sugar levels..great work!
I can chart my sugar levels on mobile. No need for a pen and book. Print and go to the doctor.