About Cryptic Message
Cryptic Message is an application that enables you to send messages that can only be read by the person who is meant to. The main purpose of this application to secure the message with encryption or by hiding the message within an image.
How To Use:
1. Type the text you want to encrypt.
2.Choose the key you want to use; either default or custom(user defined).
3.Using default key simply press send button your encrypted message can be shared via any text sharing app.
4.If you choose custom key type a key(may be any number or text or anything) and make sure to share the same key with the person whom you want to share the encrypted message.
5.Then press send button. Share it through any application.
6.If you send the message hidden within an image, then firstly choose image and write text, press send image.
Note: Message sharing apps like whatsapp compress the images sent which will result in loss of message content. So share the image via means that will not alter the image in any way
How To Read Encrypted Messages:
1. Copy the encrypted message(the message that was received) .
2. Paste it in the decryption screen and select the default or custom key as used by the user who sent the message.
4. Press the Decrypt button to read the original message.
6. In case of message hidden within an image, just download the image and open it via the app to view the hidden message
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+