About Easy DIY Love Note Cakes Dessert
It’s white cookie cupcake flavored with pink cookie bits inside and it’s basically my dream. It was the perfect finishing touch to our cute little cakes. And if the recipe wasn’t enough, we’ve even got a cute free printable for you to package ’em up with that can double as a gift tag or card! We just took care of all your Valentine’s Day needs right there. it is really simple and easy !!!
13x9 inch Cake (Box mix or your favorite recipe!)
Pink Buttercream Frosting
Sugar Letters (You can get these at your local craft store!)
HERSHEY'S Cupcake Kisses
1. Cut a cooled 13 by 9 inch cake into four 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 inch rectangles. If your cake is rounded on the top, use the serrated knife to level and flatten the top.
2. Lightly crumb coat the rectangles with light pink buttercream. Chill for 10 minutes to set.
3. Frost the cakes and smooth with an offset spatula. Let chill for another 10 minutes.
4. Using the straight edge of a knife, spatula, etc., make straight lines on the cakes as guides for piping the envelope.
5. Place hot pink buttercream in a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
6. Carefully pipe along the guidelines with the hot pink buttercream.
7. Place sugar letters onto the cake and gently press down to secure.
8. Finish off with a Hersey’s kiss.
So simple right ? we share this tutorials to make your party, unique,cheerful, elegant and make your party more happy .
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+