About Adorable Melon-Filled Citrus Bowls
How To Make Melon-Filled Citrus Bowls
To make these adorable fruit cups, cut lemons to make small bowls, fill with fresh fruit and garnish with a sprig of mint. They make the perfect accompaniment to brunch or any party menu.
It imparts a bold flavor to these mellow-tasting fruits. If you’d like to try the recipe for yourself, oh and learn how to make these cute citrus bowls, visit here for the secret behind my Melon-Filled Citrus Bowls.
here we share you a tutorial to make Adorable Melon-Filled Citrus Bowls.
- 1 cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 1 honey dew melon, halved and seeded
- 1 seedless watermelon, halved
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 12 lemons
- mint for garnish
- Use a small melon baller to carve balls from the cantaloupe, honey dew melon and watermelon. Place each melon into its own bowl and fill with 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup pineapple juice and 1 tbsp honey. Stir and then place the bowls covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice the ends of the lemons and then cut each in half. By slicing the ends, the lemon bowl will be able to sit flat on a surface. Using a paring knife to carve, remove the fruit inside making sure not to cut through the rind.
- Fill each lemon with an assortment of melon and garnish with mint to serve.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy these Adorable Melon-Filled Citrus Bowls and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+