About Beautiful Pastel Christmas Village
Create a playful mood this holiday season with a trendy tiny village you create from STYROFOAMâ„¢ Brand foam and your favorite holiday papers.
Completion time – 2-4 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Balls: two 2"; three 1"
Block, 12" x 10" x 1"
Cones: one 9" x 4"; two 3" x 2"
Disc, 10" x 1"
Orange acrylic paint
Coordinating decorative papers, 12" x 12", several
Red brads, six
Star sequins or beads, two
White glitter crystals
Ultrafine glitter: pink; lime green
Glitter glue: black; crystal; orange; pink; green
Candle stub or paraffin
Fine-line black permanent marker
Round wooden toothpicks
Paintbrushes: foam; small round
Scissors: straight blade; decorative-edge
Circle templates, 1" to 4"
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut each house pattern from foam block.
2. Trace front, back and sides of foam house shapes onto assorted papers. Cut out pieces and adhere to foam using paper glue.
3. Refer to patterns to cut house roofs from papers; crease and glue roofs to houses. Cut various doors and windows from contrasting papers and adhere to houses. Detail roofs, door sand windows with glitter glues; let dry.
4. Use foam brush to apply white glue to 3" foam cones.Sprinkle cones with lime green glitter; shake off excess and let dry. Detail trees with glitter glues; let dry.
5. Use wooden toothpick dipped in glue to attach one 1" foam ball to top of one 2" foam ball, creating a snowman shape.Repeat to make second snowman. Apply white glue to balls and sprinkle with white glitter crystals; shake off excess and let dry.
6. Use black glitter glue to make "coal" eyes and mouth on each snowman. Dot cheeks with pink glitter glue. Glue and insert three red brads in each tummy for buttons.
7. Paint tips of two toothpicks orange for noses; let dry and cut to size. Glue noses into faces; let dry completely.
8. Cut tree pattern from green decorative paper and glue around large foam cone; let dry.
9. Draw following circles on backs of decorative papers: 4";3-1/2"; 3"; 2-1/2"; 2". Cut out circles using decorative-edge scissors. Cut center from each circle, 1" smaller in diameter than original circle, creating five rings. Place rings on tree as shown. Detail tree with glitter glues; let dry.
10. Apply white glue to remaining 1" foam ball and sprinkle with pink ultra fine glitter; shake off excess and let dry.Glue ball to tip of tree.
11. Trace foam disc twice onto decorative paper; cut out and glue to front and back of disc. Cut several long, 1"-wide strips from same paper. Glue strips around disc edge, piecing together as needed; trim excess. Let dry.
12. Adhere large tree to disc center, houses to four opposite sides, and snowmen and small trees between houses. Detail disc edges with glitter glue; let dry.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+