About Creative DIY Baseball Cap Ideas
Hit a home run with your little leaguer spending time together crafting souvenir-style baseball cap personalized with tiny treasures. here we shareyou how to make this creative styofoam crafts. get the materials and follow the ules. hope you enjoy it guys!
Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Acrylic paint, your choice for baseball cap
Craft foam: 2mm sheet, your choice for baseball ca
precut letters to spell name, assorted
Sports-theme and other special mementos, including
magazine/comic cutouts, stickers, acrylic charms,
buttons, ticket stubs, etc.
Small disposable container
Thick, white craft glue
1. (NOTE: An adult should perform this step; children should never handle sharp knives.) Cut foam ball in half with serrated knife; for easier, smoother cutting, wax knife blade first with old candle.
2. Paint one half ball desired color. Reserve remaining halffor a future project.
3. Using pattern, cut the bill from craft foam. Glue half ballto bill, positioning cap so back corners of craft foam arejust covered and bill extends at front.
4. Personalize cap by gluing foam letters to spell namecentered on front of bill.
5. Cut out desired images from magazines and comics. Arrangeand glue these cutouts and other mementos to baseball cap as desired.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+