In addition, FotoTool has a youtube channel and a blog with various tutorials, guides and photographic tips and tricks.
Gradually we will add more features based on the comments and user requests.
• NIGHT MODE Feature (works better in donate version without ads)
• Database with 3800+ cameras
• Parameters and values of flash
• Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
• Calculation of exposure value (EV)
• Comparison between different exposures
• Calculation of long exposures
• Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
• Calculation of overall exposure
• Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild's coefficient)
• Calculations for Timelapses
• Moon Phase Calendar
• Moon/Sun Rise & Set Calendar
• Neutral Density Filters (ND)
• Depth of field (DOF)
• Angle and field of View (DOF - FOV - AOV)
• Print resolution and DPI calculations
• Built-in flashlight function to aid night or low light situations
• Stopwatch function built for photography in BULB/Manual mode.
• Notepad feature within app.
• Connection to tutorials and help in our Youtube channel and FotoTool's Blog.
We have invested a lot of time developing FotoTool, and we keep doing it to improve it even more. If you liked the free FotoTool app, help us to keep updating it with more calculations and stuff.
Wanna help us? Buy the donate version of FotoTool!!!! Donate version retains all the features and calculations of the free app, with the advantage of removing all advertising and a better Nocturnal Mode without ads.
FotoTool donate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alfbishop.software.fototooldonate
Unfortunately the ND filter calculator ends at 15 stops. If you stack a 10 and 6 stop filter you are already at 16 stops. Please update.// Night theme is still too bright and hidden in settings. // I'd rather like to scroll than typing. With gloves that is easier and you don't have to press the back button to see the full screen again//long time exposure shutter speed is it seconds or minutes?// buttons are difficult to hit with gloves - make them bigger in landscape mode or an optional gloves mode?
Thank you very much.
Very useful. Nice to have so many aids together.
Tiene varias herramientas en una app. Entedibles y ajustables según tu camará Dx o Fx. Cont. No encontre configuración de ajuste con ciudad o gps para fases lunar. No observer opción para fases de iluminación del día y sus horas según localidad.
Many, many useful tools to make life easier.
Very useful, but would it be possible to make the graphics larger please? Making a selection is hard as touch area is so small.
Just one issue with the star trail section. Recently the parameters have been changed, now it's the 400 and 500 rule for APSC and full frame cameras respectively instead of 500 and 600. Got to know this at a workshop on creative live. Developers pls look into this matter and if this is legit then pls correct this in an update.
Was looking for a good DOF app. This app does DOF well and adds some other nice goodies too.
Everything I need in one neat app! UI could be cleaner though ☺
Veramente completa non ha eguali utilissima
Especially exposure calculator
Very useful app to have, it's all there
If you take your time, you will have beautiful results. Don't rush.