About General Knowledge (GK) Questions
In this app to give all type of General Knowledge for all goverment exam and all type of GK exams.
In General Knowledge Questions app to 10 question all topic of General Knowledge catagory. In new update to give other all questions are include.
1) Agriculture Questions
* Kisan Mitra is an employee of – State Govt.
* National Project on Organic Farming was launched during – 10th Five Year Plan (2002-2007)
* The optimum cardinal temperature point for germination of rice seeds is – 20°C to 25°C
2) Economic Affairs of India Questions
* In the country, which state is on the top in present in newly developed Education Development Index? – Kerala
* Which brand/ company uses the ad line "We know India better" ? – LIC of India
* Based on the European Banking system the first bank in India was started in India – at Calcutta in 1770 named 'Hindustan Bank'
3) Geography Questions (India and the World)
* The main river flowing in the State of Jammu and Kashmir is – Indus
* The most important coal field in India is – Jharia Coalfield
* The Kabul Lamjao, the only floating National Park in the world is in – Manipur
4) History and Culture of India Questions.
* The Upanishads are – a source of Hindu philosophy
* The Harappan civilization was discovered in 1920-21 following excavation – By R. D. Banerjee (at Mohenjodaro) and By D. R. Sahni (at Harappa)
* Through which officer the king exercised his control over villages in the Vijayanagar Empire? – Mahanayakacharya
5) Indian National Movement Questions
* The call for 'Quit India Movement' against Britishers was given in – 1942
* The famine which killed nearly 8 lakh people during British rule as per the report furnished by the Famine Commission of 1660 had struck – Western India in November 1876-77
* The theory of economic drain of India during British imperialism was propounded by – Dadabhai Naoroji
6) Indian Polity and Constitution Questions
* The President can be removed from his office before the expiry of his normal term only on the recommendation of – The two Houses of Parliament
* The State has its own Constitution is – Jammu and Kashmir
* Under which constitutional amendment 30% seats in village panchayats have been reserved for women in India? – 73
7) Sports and Games Questions
* Fuwa was the official mascot of – Beijing Olympics 2008
* 'Merdeka cup' is associated with – Football
* Jwala Gutta and V. Diju are the famous players of – Badminton
8) Useful GK Questions
* BRICS stands for – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
* The study of Cancer is called – Oncology
* The elements of a group in the periodic table – have similar chemical properties
9) Science and Technology Questions
* Who invented the ball-point pen? – Lazzlo Biro
* Astronomical distance is measured in – light year
* Name the process of production of energy in the Sun – Nuclear fusion
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+