About Thinking Fast And Slow
This Mobile App contains short summary from Book - Thinking Fast And Slow - By Daniel Kahneman
This mobile app is a summary of the bestseller book which Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking, Fast and Slow (2011) – a recapitulation of the decades of research that led to his winning the Nobel Prize – explains his contributions to our current understanding of psychology and behavioral economics.
Over the years, Kahneman and his colleagues, whose work the book discusses at length, have significantly contributed to a new understanding of the human mind. We now have a better understanding of how decisions are made, why certain judgment errors are so common and how we can improve ourselves.
Using this app is Simple. Each day you will receive push notification alerts to remind you to open and read the book summary and also take the QUIZ to master and remember the main concepts and principles from the book.
We all need daily reminders, motivators in our lives. Soon these prompts, motivators, and affirmations will become part of your character to help you become successful.
Use this app daily (Just 30-45secs) and soon you will achieve success!
Who is this book for?
- Anyone interested in how our minds work
- How we solve problems
- How we make judgments and
- What weaknesses our minds are predisposed to, and...
- Anyone interested in Nobel Prize winner Daniel Kahneman’s contributions to psychology and behavioral economics, and how those contributions apply to society at large
Also this app will help you understand the following:-
- how to solve your problems in life
- how do i stop thinking about work
- how to make good judgement
- when does our brain work best
- how our minds work
- how does my mind work
- how to solve personal problems in life
- how to solve my problems in life
- hot to make good judgement
- minds at work
- how does your subconscious work
- what makes your brain work faster
- how to solve your problems
- how to solve problems in your life
- how do we judge people
- how does the human mind work
- difficult problems to solve
- how does the brain work with other systems
- how does thinking work
- how to solve problems in the workplace
- how to work your brain
- how to make your mind work for you
- how to solve people's problems
- how to solve business problems
- how to solve big problems
- how we solve problems
- how does our brain work when we sleep
Who wrote the book?
Daniel Kahneman, PhD, won the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2002. He is the Senior Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs Emeritus at the Woodrow Wilson School, Eugene Higgins Professor of Psychology Emeritus at Princeton University, and a fellow of the Center for Rationality at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
The following words best describes this mobile app...
- thinking fast and slow chapter summary
- kahneman thinking fast and slow summary
- thinking fast and slow summary
- daniel kahneman thinking fast and slow summary
- kahneman thinking fast and slow pdf
- thinking fast and slow examples
- thinking fast and slow ebook
- thinking fast and slow read online
- thinking fast and slow online
- thinking fast and slow book
Note: This is not the complete book by Daniel Kahneman. It contains summaries from the book and contains a QUIZ to master and remember the main concepts and principles from the book.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+