About DIY Glittering Star Centerpiece
GLITTERING STAR MAKE YOUR OWN TABLE MORE GLAMOUR !
This application will help to illuminate your holiday table so simple and elegent !
1. Mark an equilateral triangle on the wood, measuring 7 to 9 inches between points (adjust the size of the triangle based on the size of the bowl, no real rule, just preference). Hammer nails into each point.
2. Cut a length of wire approximately 9 feet long. Wrap one end of the wire around a nail, leaving a two-inch tail. Tightly wrap the entire length of wire around all nails, making sure to end at one of the triangle points. Wrap the end of the wire under all layers of wrapped wire and twist over the wires several times to secure.
3. Cut two pieces of wire, each about two inches. Using pliers, wrap these at the remaining two points several times to secure. Pinch the ends with the pliers to prevent sharp points.
4. Remove two nails from the wood and slide the triangle shape from them. Use your fingers to sharpen the corners of the triangle and adjust to the desired shape.
5. Repeat these steps to create a second triangle.
6. Lay one triangle over the other to create the Star of David. Cut six pieces of wire to two-inch lengths. Use these pieces to twist around the triangles where the two touch. Use the pliers to tighten the wrap and pinch to prevent sharp points.
7. Cut two pieces of wire, each about 14 inches long. Fold each piece in half. Wrap one wire around each side of the bottom point of the star, along the straight edge that intersects the bottom point. With the pliers, twist tightly and neatly the entire length of each folded piece of wire. These wires should point away from the main part of the star and will serve as the stand that holds the star up. Set the star aside. If desired, paint the completed star with silver spray paint.
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+