About JMU SafeRides
SafeRides is a non-profit organization on the campus of James Madison University that works to prevent drunk driving by providing free rides to JMU students on Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm - 3am.
Key Features of the SafeRides mobile app include:
• Request a ride in as few as 3 clicks
• Receive a notification once your SafeRide has been dispatched
• Monitor the progress of your SafeRide on a map
• Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
• Specify the number of passengers and vehicle type
• Review all rides you've taken over the past 30 days
• Provide feedback related to SafeRides' operations
• Call the SafeRides office with the push of a button
To begin using the SafeRides app today:
• Download the free app
• Create an account using your dukes.jmu.edu email address
• Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
• Login to the app
• Enter your pickup address
• Enter your destination address
• Get your free ride home!
SafeRides is here to get you home safe! Request a ride this weekend!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+