takeme2uni matches parents and guardians to car-share to UK university open days.
We help students from the same school or college get to their chosen university. No one is disadvantaged or misses out.
For years, parents and guardians have driven their children and their friend’s children to swim, football and hockey. Now, here’s how you can get them to university open days.
You decide to drive or be driven and agree on the costs upfront. Useful tips on journey planning and safety can be found in the FAQs on our website.
• Splitting the costs for university visits
• If you don’t own a car, we can get you there
• More students to universities of their choice - no compromise
• If you struggle with driving, takeme2uni can help
• Lower your carbon footprint – less impact on the environment
• It’s a free match-up service
• If you’re driving to an open day, we make use of your empty seats!
“Convenient car-sharing to open university days”
sign-up, match-up, pack-up
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+