About Find my lost phone
A very simple useful application to find out the track or misplaced phone . To protect your phone use this application because this is anti thief application . By using GPS system you can easily track your missing device .
• It is very simple in use , it works without internet .
• Very low battery consuming .
• You can find location of your lost phone by sending SMS from another phone .
• Lost phone can be locked also by sending SMS from another phone .
• If your Phone is on silent mode and you have lost it, you can buzz it with maximum sound by sending an SMS from another phone.
• You can set password also default .
If this feature is activated, your phone will send your location at periodic intervals to the phone number set by you.
Track a Friend
If any of your friends activate “Track me” in his/her phone, his/her location will be sent to you at periodic intervals which will be mapped to this application.
How it Works :
To make the application functional in your android phone Tap to activate at main page . If your phone is misplaced in anywhere track your phone by sending following messages from any cell phone to your lost phone .
• DETECT SIM
• IMEI NUMBER (If available )
• LOCATION OF LOSTING
• SECURITY CODE
• TRUSTED FRIENDS PHONE NUMBER
• ANTILOST NUMBER
Settings with the following options:
a. Your lost phone IMEI number.
b. A current location of the stolen/misplaced cell phone (using GPS ).
c. Phone security code set by you.
How to uninstall App from device "Find My Lost Phone"
To uninstall the App, you must deactivate the app first then uninstall it from your cell phone. It can can be deactivated by
I- Click "Tap to Deactivate" at home page of "Find My Lost Phone"
II- Phone Settings > Security > Device Administrators, uncheck "Find My Lost Phone"
Administrator Permissions Required :
App requires Device Administrator permissions.
Lock Phone: It allows you to lock your phone when the SIM card is being changed.
Reset Password: When your phone is lost or stolen
SMS: Send SMS to your trusted contacts when SIM card change in your phone .
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+