About Surah Yaseen
Surah Yasin (Arabic: يس سورة) is the 36th chapter of the Holy Qur'an with 83 Verses, and is one of the Meccan surah. Surah Yasin is mostly devoted to the dilemma of man’s moral responsibility and the inevitability of resurrection and the judgment of Allah, and this is the sole reason the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) called upon his believers to recite this surah over the dying and prayers of the dead. Surah Yaseen is considered as the most important surah of the Holy Quran after Surah al Fatiha and there are many virtues that were narrated by Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) about this specific surah. He described this surah as the heart of Quran, and it provides an image of the beliefs and practices of Islam.
The verses 1-32 summarizes that the Quran is full of wisdom and it calls those people unfortunate who cannot benefit from it. The verses 33-50 summarizes about the various Signs of Allah in Nature and Revelation. The verses 51-83 discuss the Resurrection and the life hereafter.
Features of the Best Islamic App:
* Read or Listen Surah Yaseen verse by verse Recitation with Urdu translation
* Translation of the Arabic verses into multiple languages like English, Urdu, Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Italian, Malay, Spanish & Persian help users to understand the Quran message in their own local language
* Verse by Verse user control to improve learning skills
* Make Favourite / Bookmark any Verse
* Maintains list of your favorite verses
* Share or Repeat any verse
* Customize the text fonts and sizes
* Go quickly to read or listen any ayah
* Show/Hide Arabic, Urdu and English texts.
* Excellent Readability
* Nice material graphics
Your feedback would be highly appreciated to improve our islamic apps
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+