About Autism Village
Safe and fun places for people with autism are out there. You just have to know where to look. Whether it’s a nearby restaurant, barber, physical therapist, theater or any other kind of place in town, Autism Village will help you quickly locate places with understanding staff and helpful people.
- Discover nearby places with ratings and reviews from other people in the autism community
- Plan ahead when traveling with city- and zip code-based search functions
- Filter searches by nearest, highest rated, most reviewed and newest places
- Browse through 40 categories of friendly places from medical centers to water activities
- Rate and review places and businesses where you’ve had Autism Friendly experiences of your own!
Are you having trouble accessing our app?
If you didn’t get a verification email when you first registered, please check your email spam/junk folder. If you still can’t find a verification email from us, please contact [email protected]
If you used your Facebook credentials to log in and are having issues accessing the app, please restart your device, launch your Autism Village app and try logging in again. Still no luck? Check to see if you have the most recent version of the Android OS (operating system) on your device. There are many versions of Android phones and tablets and we try to support all of them!
Most importantly, if you’re having trouble of any kind, email [email protected] We’re here to help!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+