About Zero Keyboard for Salesforce
With this free app, you can save hours each month when you enter new leads and contacts into Salesforce. It's the perfect companion for Salesforce1. Just swipe on the screen, take a photo of a business card, or use voice recognition. Logging calls and adding follow-up tasks takes just seconds. Imagine how much time you can save at events and after client meetings. It even works when you don't have a network connection available.
NOTE: You need Salesforce login credentials to use Zero Keyboard for Salesforce.
Collect leads and add them into Salesforce by just taking a photo of a business card. Enter meeting and call details or any other sales activities to Salesforce.com as they occur - without typing. Zero Keyboard automatically creates and updates your lead and contact library so you'll never miss an opportunity.
You get all of this:
• Create contacts and leads from business cards and qualify them on the go
• Log a meeting from your own calendar into Salesforce as an event and create needed follow-up tasks
• Create new events
• Mark tasks as done or create needed follow-ups
• Create new tasks
• Make & log sales calls
Zero Keyboard has the following features:
• Seamless Salesforce.com integration: Zero Keyboard reads and writes in real time from and to Salesforce.
• Full offline support - you can work even without an online connection
• Zero typing interface - use gestures, voice and photos to update your sales activities
And if you need a custom workflow to match how you use Salesforce, with the Zero Keyboard Team Edition you can get it. Your team can create fully customized workflows to enable any kind of scenarios to fit your sales processes. Head to our website to learn more about the Team Edition.
Zero Keyboard works out-of-the-box — without an approval process, without involving the IT department, no training or even signing up is necessary. Never miss an opportunity anymore!
Note: You need Salesforce login credentials to use Zero Keyboard for Salesforce.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+