Parenting in today’s world can feel overwhelming. The Everyday Parent App is designed to provide you with quick access to valuable resources that can help facilitate spiritual conversations and meaningful moments with your child. Resources include weekly spiritual conversation starters, articles addressing challenging topics from a Biblical perspective, and ideas for guiding your child through critical milestones. This app was created to help normal, Everyday Parents disciple their kids through everyday moments in life.
- Each week you will be provided with new questions to help you engage in spiritual conversations with your child.
- Separate table talks are provided for both children and youth to engage your child in whatever life stage they are in.
- The Toolbox section provides over 50 articles answering the questions everyday parents struggle with. New articles are added each month.
- Topics cover all stages of development and a wide range of issues. Just a few examples are:
- How do I navigate boundaries with technology in our home?
- How do I prepare my child for school?
- How do you talk to a child about a death in the family?
- Milestones are created to provide meaningful moments centered around the spiritual and physical milestones in your child’s life.
- Each milestone experience comes with a parent guide, resources, and ideas to create intentional, and memorable experiences designed to celebrate key moments and navigate challenging seasons in their life.
The Everyday Parent is a ministry of McKinney Church located in Fort Worth, Texas. We exist to develop Christ-centered people who make a difference by connecting with Christ, transforming in community, and engaging our world.