About Causes of Nausea & Vomiting + Remedies
Greetings with causes of nausea apps. This app provides a comprehensive and state-of-the-art text for health care professionals who are interested in the diagnosis and treatment of nausea and vomiting. Because the majority of causes of nausea and vomiting arise from disorders of the gastrointestinal system, the text emphasizes the GI system by organ from esophagus to colon. It also reviews how disorders of the abdominal wall, the endocrine system, and autonomic and central nervous systems can contribute to nausea and vomiting syndromes that can be difficult to diagnose. Various treatment modalities are presented and organized in terms of drug treatments, electrical stimulation devices, and dietary therapy and nutritional support. Furthermore, the app is enhanced by chapters on the pathophysiology of nausea, the pathophysiology of vomiting, the physiological changes in the brain during nausea and vomiting, and the psychological underpinnings of nausea and vomiting. And because many children are afflicted with unexplained nausea and vomiting, a chapter devoted to pediatric patients is also included.
What u will get in this app:
• Nausea And Vomiting Definition And Facts
• What Is Nausea? What Is Vomiting?
• What Causes Nausea Or Vomiting?
• Throat And Stomach Irritants That Cause Nausea And Vomiting
• Nausea And Vomiting Caused By Neurological Conditions
• Other Diseases And Conditions That Cause Nausea And Vomiting
• Nausea And Vomiting Caused By Medications And Medical Treatments
• How Do Doctors Diagnose The Cause Of Nausea And Vomiting?
• Morning Sickness Nausea And Vomiting During Pregnancy
• What Natural Home Remedies Help Relieve For Nausea Or Vomiting?
• What Is The Medical Treatment For Nausea Or Vomiting?
• When Should I Call The Doctor If I Have Nausea And Vomiting?
This app will help practitioners and healthcare providers consider specific diagnoses in treating the noxious and burdensome symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+