This app is open-source! Code available on GitHub: https://github.com/bowenchin/MaterialTasksApp
• Simple, no-frills Material Design task management list app.
• Unified list that puts your task front and center.
• Long tap on any item on the list to delete it.
• Choose between "light" and "dark" theme.
• Manage your tasks by adding a title, details, due date, completion status, and image.
• Basic and unobtrusive notification on your task's due date.
Simple, no-frills app
Tired of mismanaging multiple lists where tasks get buried and hidden? Material Tasks keeps it simple by greeting you with one, unified list. Plus all of your tasks are stored locally on your device, so there is no need to worry about privacy or usability without network access.
Adding items to the list
You will be greeted with a clean and powerful task management screen when adding a new task. Enter the task's title, details, due date, completion status, and even take a picture to remind yourself and keep tab on the task at hand. Simply tap and type, press and capture, and long hold on the image to delete it!
With app theming, you can choose between "Light" and "Dark" theme and change the look and feel of the whole app. The "Dark" theme brings the color intensity down a notch, increasing readability and contrast.
Gentle, unobtrusive notification
When you set a due-date or completion date for your task, the application will remember that and prompt you with a basic and unobtrusive notification on that day. Treat it like a friendly nudge that reminds you to open the app and check the task that requires your attention.
• Camera: The camera is used when you want to take a picture to remind yourself about the task.
• Vibration: App vibrates phone to notify you of upcoming tasks.
Supported language translation:
• Chinese (Traditional)
• More translations to come! Translations are not perfect as they are translated by Google Translate.
Please e-mail me if you found any bugs and/or bad translation, experience app crashes, and feedback!
A note on rating and reviews: Please don't rate missing features, but only on features found in the app. The app is still under development and new features will come sooner or later.