The weekly bulletin will have an article for kids in the following categories:
• International - Whoa, why are entire populations in Europe moving?
• Tech - Self driving cars are amazing.
• Space - The final frontier
• Health - is wealth.
• Fact - It does have a ring to it
• Sports - Lets play ball
• Environment - We'd be nothing without it
• DIY - A short craft lesson for you to experience being the creator. Do it Yourself.
• Calendar - A compendium of the significant events in history.
• Word - English Vocabs
• Quiz - Exercise your brain cells
Subtexts aside, our editor scours over hundreds of articles daily to get the best and the right balance for a newsletter. We really are focused on providing a holistic view of the world around us and hopefully can prevent some deep cognitive biases we have (had).
Our articles will portray short, sweet and funny stories and new information for the children. They're not just good, but the best. We depict scholastic as well as intriguing facts. Quality time for kids. Our product is focussed on providing curated, high quality news articles to keep them familiar with the present times and to help them become more aware citizens of the future. The Science & Technology section provides an overview of the latest technological developments.
Even if your kid doesn't read the newspaper, Pocket Scoop keeps them updated with the current events and a report of the happenings around the world.
Well, our features are pretty much laid bare on the app - sorry, no easter eggs. We loved building:
* The screen reader - Apple's work of art
* Our ScoopBot - gave him some props, and he went buzzing all over the place
In the works
We are furiously working on our next version to provide you with more awesome features listed below:
• We'd like to enable you to save our content for offline reading
• Interactive quizzes - who doesn't love that ?
• Bug our editor to include content your kid loves !
• More localized content - anything interesting in your neighbourhood
With love, The PocketScoop Team.