About Talking Campus - Language Exchange
Improve foreign language with Talking Campus.
You can easily improve your foreign language by talking to people who are in different parts of the world and who are learning the same language as yours. Talking Campus is the best place to practice grammar and lessons you have learned. Practice your lessons in real life by messaging or recording audio and bring your foreign language to a better level every day.
Talking Campus is for you if you are struggling to write hello to people and can not find an area where you can interact with other people and develop your foreign language. At Talking Campus, you can both meet and communicate with people, create a new topic on the topics page, get people's opinion, or comment on previously created topics. Thus, you can easily develop both writing, reading, listening and speaking.
With Talking Campus you can create conversation groups and talk in groups of 4-5 people. You can create conversation groups in English, German, French, Spanish and more than 100 languages. You can also create groups according to your language level and talk to people at the same level as you.
With Talking Campus you can improve yourself in English, German, French, Spanish and more than 100 different languages.
Key Features of Implementation
- Share your memories and comment on other people's memories
- You can meet new people and message
- You can create conversation groups and talk to more than 1 person at the same time
- You can create a new topic, take other people's ideas, or comment on existing topics in writing or verbally. So you have improved both writing, reading, listening and speaking
- You can find people with whom you have a common point and communicate with them
- With the tagging feature, you can easily find your course partners or people in a particular community.
- The possibility to translate into your learning language from your mother tongue
- you can improve yourself on more than 100 languages ( English, German, French, Spanish and more than 100 languages)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+