About Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing
The domestic bird canary, often simply known as the canary bird (Serinus canaria forma domestica), is a domesticated form of the wild canary bird, a small songbird in the finch family originating from the Macaronesian Islands (The Azores, Madeira and the Canary Islands).
Canaries bird were first bred in captivity in the 17th century. They were brought over by Spanish sailors to Europe. This canary bird became expensive and fashionable to breeding in courts of Spanish and English kings. Monks started breeding them and only sold the males canary birds (which is the singing canary). This kept the canary birds in short supply and drove the price up. Eventually Italians obtained hens and were able to breed the canary birds themselves. This made them very popular and resulted in many breeds arising and the canary birds being bred all over Europe.
The same occurred in England. First the canary birds were only owned by the rich but eventually the local citizens started to breed them and, again, they became very popular. Many canary breeds arose through selective canary breeding, and they are still very popular today for their canary voices.
Typically, the domestic canary is kept as a popular cage and aviary canary bird. Given proper housing and care, a canary's lifespan ranges from 10 to 15 years.
Canaries are generally divided into three main groups:
* Colour bred canaries (bred for their many colour mutations - ino canary, eumo canary, satinette canary, bronze canary, ivory canary, onyx canary, mosaic canary, brown canary and red factor canary, etc.)
* Type canaries (bred for their shape and conformation - Australian Plainhead Canary, Berner Canary, Border Canary, Fife Canary, Gibber Italicus Canary, Gloster Canary, Lancashire Canary, Raza Española Canary, Yorkshire Canary, etc.)
* Song canaries (bred for their unique and specific song patterns - Spanish Timbrado Canary, German Roller Canary (also known as Harz Roller Canary), Waterslager Canary (also known as "Malinois Canary"), American Singer Canary, Russian Singer Canary, Persian Singer Canary).
While wild canaries are a yellowish-green colour, domestic canaries have been selectively bred for a wide variety of colours, such as yellow, orange, brown, black, white, and red. (The colour red was introduced to the domesticated canary through hybridisation with the red siskin canarh, a type of South American finch
** What inside this Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing app:
Complete Canary Sounds app collection of Canary bird Singing
What you can do with this single app:
you can use it as a Master sounds for your lovely Canary bird and teach them How to singing well, just put your phone beside the bird each time you want to teach the canaries bird to sing. And beside that, you can just listen this app for relax and hearing the beautiful song from a Natural Canary bird sounds to fully recover your mind from stress
When you already have this Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing app, you can share the canaries sound collection with your Canary bird mania friend or family.
• Set favorite canaries birds sound as your alarm or ringtone
• Use the social media to share the canaries bird sound to your friends
• Listen various sound collection of Canary bird Singing
• Work in offline mode without internet connection
• HD clear High Quality Audio
With this Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing app, you can easily listen and set ringtone or phone alarm with single touch.
How to Use the App :
• Install the Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing app to your phone
• View list of canary sounds collections
• Select the canary sound you want to listen and set the music as ringtone
Download Canary Sound : Canary Songs and Canary Singing NOW, You can hear the Canary bird sounds anytime you want
Thank You and Hope you enjoy
Canary Lover Mania
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+