Handsome Captain James Marlone commands a merchant ship, Brigantine, one of the lightening-fast style vessels popular in the 18th century and used both as a Merchant vessel and as a Naval Ship. Captain Marlone is a lusty adventurer drunk on the splendours of the sea, and at land a rake, high-handed and magnificent his nautical naughtiness meets an unexpected challenge.
The sapphire-eyed and penniless Patricia Arlington's life takes a tumultuous turn from the hard toils of London into the arms of a virile and dangerous stranger. Her destiny changes paths and she is carried off to a foreign land and to an unknown future of sensuous, passionate love…
- Page flip feature
- Optional single or double page format
- Optional menu or clean page feature.
- Fast scroll between pages
- Search words within book content
- Hyperlinked chapters
- Search term: Romance / Captain / Historical / Romantic heroes / Romantic themes / Book app / Mills and Boons