A Carrier only needs to enter their MC # with their valid mobile phone number to sign up or sign in. Once in, just Swipe for a Load; it’s that simple. Cargo Chief is integrated with leading Load Boards and has dedicated Shippers to provide Loads you can haul. Of course there are other features at hand as well as on the app road-map.
• Swipe for a Load provides a Carrier the ability to select a desired Pick up and Delivery location, with Date and Time of Day preference. Once submitted, Cargo Chief sends you Load Bid offers that you can Accept, Pass, or Counter Bid. Load details are available for your review before you take action.
• Each Load accepted by you on your Cargo Chief Driver app has BOL/POD details, with the functions of capturing Pick up Signatures from the Shipper, Receiver, and Driver. Capture the signed BOL/POD by photo, or by signing on the Mobile device creating an ePOD/BOL; then it is saved for your reconciliation.
• Each Load accepted provides the ability for you to take and Capture Notes on the Mobile. If you want to make a record of weather, traffic, or issues just take a Note; or a photo of the event.
• As a Carrier with Cargo Chief you earn Cargo Rewards, the industry’s only program that gives something back – a Payoff. You will see your Total Lifetime earned Rewards, Total Rewards consumed, and a running list of each Reward. Earn a reward by delivering a Load, referring a Carrier, and referring a Shipper.
• Direct contact to Cargo Chief to discuss your Load or Bids with a simple Tap
I put in my name and mc and it will do nothing.