The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
- Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
- Analyze your overall financial health by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney.
- If you use Quicken or MS Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn't support QIF exports/imports.)
- Lite version limited to 2 accounts (full version is unlimited)
- Accounts include credit cards, checking, overdraft, savings and more
- Proven performance and responsiveness
- Repeating transactions with complex logic (limited to 2 accounts - full version is unlimited)
- Splits and Transfers
- Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
- Current, future, cleared balance displays
- Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
- Customized transaction entry preferences
- Custom filters
- Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
- Email Partner feature to share transaction with your partner (works between iOS and Android versions, too)
- Email and SD card backup/restore
- Import - TDF, CSV, QIF
- Export - TDF, CSV, QIF
- Password protection
- Transaction search
Upgrade to Full version to...
• Remove ads
• Unlimited number of accounts
• Unlimited number of repeating transactions
• Custom filters
with it's ability to easily filter in MANY ways info desired & allowing 1 to work within filters. Would like it to be a better budget manager too with ability to budget transfers. Also, at least 2 more ID fields. Auto-fill in filters. Well worth $1.99 now, but worth a lot more with these added.
Getting better with the latest updates. But what's the point of backing up to my own device and not sd card?
Works perfectly after latest update! Thank you for fixing transaction font size.
Latest update cause the transaction lists rows to be very small. Also notes are not clearly visible when entering a transaction, the text is white on white background
Transaction list font is tiny after latest update. Please fix.
I have set the date to import thus: dd/mm/yyyy This is correct, it's how moth MS Money, and open office calc show it. It's how i want to show it! I've tried loads of different options, obviously started with: QIF options/Date Format/ dd/mm/yyyy, but it still doesn't work, it shows as mm/dd/yyyy It's driving me bloody nuts, and is the only thing that is stopping me buying both this and the desktop app! Please help. PS: i would have emailed the developers but i'm in a rush, if i get no joy here i'll do it when i get back from my holidays.
good, wish it worked with transfers too. Not able to access filter trial. Great date function & splits. Can't budget transfer, as in pay account to bill account, but everything else seems pretty neat.
I used to love this app, but lately it's been crashing very often. Every time I open the app, a message pops up saying that the app is not responding. Also, I hate the new change where instead of seeing an ad at the bottom, it actually opens up Google Play for you to download an app. It's so annoying to have to keep backing out to get back to what I was doing. I'm going to start looking for a new app to track my expenses.
If I try to export from an individual account to QIF via sd card or email the app hangs. If I back out to the accounts menu and export all accounts to QIF it works fine. Running Android 4.2.2 on galaxy S4
I'f I was sure the adds would go away I would buy this app, but the pro version says nothing about removing the adds, half of the time when I open the app instead of my checkbook an add pops up, also the reviews say the latest update doesn't work well, fix it and I'll check it out.... Maybe a trail version of the paid version to check it out
Loved this program for so long, now it seems to be the bringer of malware. Get all kinds of different sites that pop up when opening this. No other app does this so it's linked to this one.
Warning. Sync feature is limited only to ios devices. Pointless to have an android version.
It's really annoying when you're just trying to enter something in real quick, only to be forced to the play store just to look at some crap. Please fix.
Not very user friendly.
Limitation of exporting to QIF using SD card transfer if the transactions in one account is greater than 9 to 10 transactions. The application hangs and need to force close. Please fix this problem. Thanks.
Se the 19 "" !"!!!!!!!!!%
Cannot sync Budgets with Pocket Money for Desktop (this function in iOS version also works), and can you add some high-res icons. Please fix.
Long, long ago, like 8-10 years, I used PocketMoney on a Palm, and liked it. Now I've installed the Lite version, and found out, that I have less functionality, than in those ancient times. Specifically I miss reconcile, and transaction split is somehow more complicated, than what I remember from the old times... The program is still useful, but I'm holding the purchase decision until at least I get the Palm functionality.
After importing my bank statements in M$ Money's format, I am happy. Reservation of fifth star after a few months of useage.
I have no problems with this app. I only use it to manage one account (my daily use account). I also use the desktop version on my Linux laptop and have had no sync issues. Also never had any problems with the apps operation, either.
On GS2 with ICS, program is greyed out every second time its run. i had to close via task manager. Uninstalled.
can't change recurring transaction dates
Everything works great. I just wish I could place the Payee above the Category on new entries.
Very very buggy. Do not trust this software!!! Sync problems and the desktop version does not calculate correctly either. Avoid!
I used the ios version and really liked it much better. was a bit disappointed with this one in comparison.
Fix all the bugs. Not near as good as app on iPhone. Glad I didn't buy it.
Free version works. Paid version FCs when adding third recurring payment :-(
Not user friendly interface for me.
Great checking program.
ICS on galaxy s2, can't even open it, all greyed out. Used this on my iPod Touch for years. Disappointed.
SPAM! Ads like crazy, most of them triggering virus warnings. Do not install this app.
Trial app hangs on loading. I installed and uninstalled and tried it again. No change.