- Help select the best roast for your meal, calculating portion sizes and how much to buy.
- See how to prepare and serve the perfect roast with video tutorials and step-by-step tips.
- Explore delicious recipes for roasts and side dishes – all created and tested by culinary experts, yet easy enough to make at home.
- Know exactly how long to cook your roast to your desired doneness, using a built-in timer.
- Point you to the nearest grocery store where you can find premium Certified Angus Beef ® brand roasts.
Used to work in a steakhouse for 11 years. I don't trust this app. Limited to just beef (lame.) Convoluted interface (annoying.) Lacks precision in weight selection and won't let you choose temperature (stupid.) "Why our beef is better" section? ... yeah right. Just use Google or a real cookbook that wasn't put together by a marketing department.
Very pleased. No more overcooking. Thank you.
The store locator is totally FUBAR! I've enabled my GPS and WiFi. The locator pulls a map of Africa and Europe, then just spins and freezes the app. How about adding a settings option with a zip code locator? Uninstalling until then.
I'm always confused what type of roast makes what type of roast etc. Always overcook. This is a lifesaver
Performance Food Services
This is a great app to have. It takes a lot of guess work out of roasting. Works best with Certified Angus Beef brand beef!
Going to try a roast with the turkey this year for Halloween!
This app takes the guesswork out of roasting! I love it and the Certified Angus Beef brand!
Great features! No more worrying about ruining an expensive cut. This app answers all the questions I have and my roasts are perfectly cooked every time! It's like having a chef in the kitchen with me!
Fast and simple cooking info
This app was recommended on a blog (probably a paid promotion) so I decided to give it a shot. Followed the directions exactly for my 6# sirloin tip roast to be well done. Well, I cut it open - blood pooling everywhere, it was a solid medium-rare. I put it back in the oven a few times, got the center to a medium-well (gross imo still but my husband might eat it) and the outside is super dry. Money is tight - I splurged on this roast since it would last several meals. Great idea but doesn't work properly.
Now I don't have to guess what size roast I need when I'm at the store or how long to cook it once I get home. I love the information and recipes for each type of roast too. If I see a roast on sale, I can easily decide of it would be a good one for dinner.