The various Android activities that you'll learn to implement through this app are:
1. Main Activity: where you can change system languages, link to another activity and send emails with the click of a button
2. Wifi Activity: where you can verify if Wi-Fi is available or not
3. Debug Activity: where you can debug your application
4. Forms: where you can create a form for capturing various types of data
5. Material Design: where you can customize your toolbar and toolbar buttons
6. Notifications: where notifications can be displayed on the touch of a button
7. Toast Activity: where a toast message is displayed on touch
8. Options Menu Activity: where a list of clickable options are available in the menu
9. Context Menu Activity: where a menu is displayed based on context
10. Alert Activity: where an alert dialog and custom dialog are displayed
11. Progress Activity: where a spinner or a horizontal progress bar is displayed when a task is being processed
12. Audio Player: which is a basic audio player with play, pause or stop
13. Video Player: which can be used to play videos using the inbuilt video player
14. Camera: which can be used to click a picture using the device's camera
15. Shared Activity: which uses shared preferences to perform tasks like saving data permanently
16. SQLite Activity: which lets you store data locally which can then be retrieved when necessary
17. Content Activity: which fetches and displays your contacts using the content provider
18. GPS Activity: Displays current location on maps using the device's GPS
Download this App and immediately begin developing different varieties of Android Applications. This App is also perfect as a reference guide whenever you want to build an Android Application in quick time.
In GPS activity, The code for getting current location should be inside onClick method of the button.But Others are very clear.
The source code of the contextual menu activity is the same as the one provided for the content provider activity.
Doesn't teach you anything. It's just examples. You need the chalkstreet app to learn anything.
As a beginner I was kind of confused by the layout, but after I realized what I was looking at its really helpful
Love it! Doesn't waste your time like Must online tutorials!
Awesome thing it is.. now i dont need to go through my nites al the time... thanks alot....
Very gud app with Java and XML files but want more apps
Keep update this Awesome app. Use of Fragment and use of Drawer etc.
Will love to know how I can learn how to use it though..... From the beginning...
Broadcast receiver missing xmpp chat missing not explain proper. Expandable list view missing as more important topics missing
very cool app can u add how set the tabs tnx
Lots of cool android features. Thanks guys for this well done work!
Please note to add the permissions
I love this.it surely the best.please add more like sending messages
Thanks! App is very usefull.
Add more like as how to create side menu , onbuttonclick etc....
Nice app for beginners awesome tutorials with source codes just wow
Code structure at a glance. I like it.
Please add share feature for codes .... And add some description with chart to explain flow of program ( codes )
Please update app so i can give you 5
Very helpful, good job!
Waste of time
It is very knowlegable App and it is very good for beginners
No explanation of the working of the codes..
It's amazing app. It's very helpful for hacker.
But please add multi language!
Always useful for coders
Nice easy and discriptive codes..
It s working gud yaar!
Это очень хороший апп.
Update the old and add new api and other implementation
Best in the market but has to put in some more programs source code
OK but don't depend on it try some things else also
Perfect for people with some basic knowledge in java + android
Old and full of bugs
But it's great
Very Very Good App!! Please Add some Samples!
Very good app . Keep updating
Only very basic programs are discussed....
You can learn Basic development easily