About Click Counter
Count products, customers, laps, rounds, points, votes, tally... Simple to use! Nice metal and carbon themed tally counter to count things. Also available multiple tally counter to count and note distinct stuff. Assign titles, increment and decrement values, sound effects and add notes to counters to identify them. Save counter count and continue whenever you want. Use volume button control option to ensure that you observe the events that you want to count carefully.
Usage areas :
* Accurately counting moving objects that are coming and going from some location such as people, cars.
* Tap counters are commonly used as people counter at concerts, stadiums, amusement parts, to count the number of people.
* Click counters can be used as religious purposes, as a substitute for prayer beads, could be used as tasbeeh counter, to keep track of number of dhikr.
*The number of distinct stuff can be counted easily with multiple tally counters such as counting number of different types of products in a factory, number of votes, items in the inventory and so forth
* Nice looking metal & carbonfiber themed counter design.
* Customisable click counter increment and decrement values.
* Controllable with volume button to count without needing to looking the screen so that you can pay attention to observing events, not the screen.
* Save and load tap counter data.
* Sound and vibration for feedback, can be turned off.
* Fully customisable multiple tally counter to count distinct things such as votes. Each tap counter can be assigned to separate tally.
* Capable of counting up to 10 digits.
* No special permissions needed.
* No ads shown while you are doing your job, while using click counter, ads are shown only at menus.
* Review option that directly links you to Google Play, no need to search the app on play store to review.
* Speech assistant in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,and Taiwanese.
* Set default value, increment, decrement, vibration, sound, title to multiple tap counters.
* Sort tally counters in, ascending, descending, alphabetical and reverse alphabetical order.
* Write tallies in spreadsheets and send them via e-mail with xls file attachment.
Features will be added :
+ Support for tablets
+ Support for older API's
Please report any bugs if you have encountered, and leave feedback.
Sound effects from : http://soundbible.com/suggest.php?q=click&x=0&y=0
Sound effect authors :
* Simon Craggs
* Mike Koenig
Author of font used in store listing screenshot : Denis Masharov
As an external library, this application uses Apache Poi 3.16.
Some icons from : https://icons8.com/
Developer : Celal Ozan Berk Yavuz
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+